[Coco] Drive Pak progress

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 23:33:43 EST 2010

----- "richec" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com> wrote:

> OK, enquiring minds just had to know 8-). I just imaged my Windows XP
> system
> and then dumped the image back and the thing boot up as if nothing had
> happened... which is the exact the result hoped for. My next stress
> test will
> be on my multiboot system. Just gotta know what it will do to Grub and
> the MS
> boot loader combo 8-S. UNfortunately, that is my working laptop so if
> I do it
> it will be with MUCH fear and tripidation.

Then don't do that.  Repartition your guinea pig with a dual-boot Linux install (XP survives, generally) and test it on that one again.  That's what guinea pigs are for.  You don't do development or testing on your production systems.  I've learned that the hard way.  More than once.  I'm a slow learner.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net