[Coco] Re OS9 Projects

Donald Person donald.person at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 11:46:10 EDT 2010

Heya -- I was looking through the site (very nice by the way!) and landed in
the "magazines" section. I noticed you don't yet have any Rainbow magazines.
I can't tell you how long I've scoured the web/ftp sites/questionable sites
trying to find issues of that.

I have a LOT of magazines in PDF that I've downloaded over time. I have They
take up a significant amount of space, but I'd be more than happy to send
'em if you'd like!

So far I have 51 issues of Rainbow (still working on getting more),  around
120 issues of Compute!, 62 issues of 80 Microcomputing (I think I have a few
the site's missing)...  And many more things.  Just let me know; I'd be
happy to contribute what I can.

-Don