[Coco] OS-9 Book

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:34:52 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Stephen H. Fischer
<SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A much better answer, but can people be trained to do it?
>
> Or can they be trained to recognize the wrapped link and how to rebuild the
> correct link.
>
> I suspect that some will fail at both tasks.
>
> Just another cost of using such ancient method of exchanging messages.
>
> Usenet is going away, Microsoft has ended theirs.
>
> But I do realize that this COLOR computer group will never move to a forum
> that allows use of COLOR!

personally, I don't think color has any place in a discussion list or
forum.   Most email clients allow you to configure any "theme" you'd
like, if you really want to see that horrible green backgound (which I
actually do love, but only on a CoCo :)