[Coco] Another 'rare' opportunity on eBay

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Wed Jun 23 17:39:45 EDT 2010

That's the way the DISTO SASI adapter worked as well. The B&B was also just
a few logic chips that required an XT MFM or RLL controller. The Tandy Unit
also, I believe, required OS-9, though I imagine it could be made to work
with DECB by a clever programmer.
We've really got it good these days thanks to Jim Hathaway, Mark Marlett,
and recently Roger Taylor and his awesome drivepack. I have always wanted to
acquire one of the Tandy Units to take it apart and see what's inside, but
these days that might be a bad idea as far as collectibility goes...
-John

-John