[Coco] Another 'rare' opportunity on eBay

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Wed Jun 23 17:14:47 EDT 2010

that's funny :-)
I think it's a sale in one of dad's Rainbow's that had it for 99.95, but
yep, you're right it was $129.95 (i did some digging). I didn't know it was
SASI - if it is SASI, could not an aftermarket SASI Controller (such as used
with the DISTO HDA) be used with it (assuming you could find one)? I wonder,
only because I read that they could only employ the Tandy Controller.
-John