[Coco] Another 'rare' opportunity on eBay

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Wed Jun 23 16:24:20 EDT 2010

I think it originally sold for 99.95. The problem with that darned thing is
it will only work with the Tandy Hard Drives Specified, so you'd have to
find one of those little beasts as well and hope it is still in working
order. I think Roger's drive pack would be a better fit for my money, or one
of Cloud-9's items,,,

-john