[Coco] another Rare CoCo 2 :)

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:49:35 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 7:29 PM, Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote:

Hmm.  Can he or can he not get $140 for this "rare" "museum" grade CoCo 2?
> I've got these things laying all over the lab and can't even give them away.
>
> He's even got a typo in the model #.  :)
>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200468311244&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Indeed, just by looking at the ratings number one can sort of pinpoint this
seller as one of those bulk buyers that slaps a weird buy-it-now or above
high-band starting bids on items they have no idea about. A little research
prior to setting up an auction would save some face.

Even on this CoCo being the lowecarse-capable one, the asking price is out
of whack :-)

-- Rogelio