[Coco] Interesting reading

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Jun 20 00:47:23 EDT 2010

That is my goal. I am very glad that I took the time to read this patent. It gives me more
insight on the internal workings. I was very unsure of how to do the interrupt logic and
interface it to the control circuit. I have some better ideas now. As soon as I get a better feel
of how things with the IRQs should work that may help to simplify the micro sequencer a bit.
Also better understanding of timing within the chip is needed.

james