[Coco] How does the SCS line / GIME Setting Work?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 23:26:19 EDT 2010

On Saturday 19 June 2010, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>Okay
>
>I am not going to argue the point anymore. I just think you are wrong. If
> not, then Kevin Darling was wrong.  I will leave it al that.
>
>james

James, Kevin has been wrong before, and in fact that was the reason I put on
my bulletproof stuff and started on RBF.MN all those years ago, even before
the 6309 was discovered.  The level2 version was not doing exactly as the
docs said it should, so I fixed that code in 7 or 8 different locations
before I got to Ed34 and thought I was done.  But that one had a land mine
in its FD.SEG(48) handling that I put in :(, so now we've had 2 or 3 more
versions since.