[Coco] Dual UART with FIFO Card for the CoCo

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jun 15 16:54:33 EDT 2010

Mark

I honed some skills inmanual routing having to route RF signals on a very small board and at
900 MHz. Trust me there is no autorouter that can handle that kind of work. All the RF
frontends that I worked with ran off ov 0.95 VDC. At 900 MHz long runners are in the range of
15 to 20 millimeters.

I routed a lot of digital boards in matter of minutes with Cadence Tools that included Spectra.
Darn expensive tools but very godd ones.

james