[Coco] Dual UART with FIFO Card for the CoCo

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 20:51:56 EDT 2010

sales at gimechip.com wrote:
> I usually let the autorouter route most of my simple projects, at least
> the simpler ones - sometimes it'll take a track from the bottom of the
> board up to the top , make a u-turn and end up back at the bottom :-)
> -John

Doh! I hit send without adding any text please ignore the previous message !

The other thing I noticed it doing, was if you had 10 tracks going
left-right and one going up-down (for example), it would take the 10
tracks through the board and back, instead of the one in the other
direction most annoying.

Cheers.

Phill.