[Coco] DriveWire on the DE1

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Sun Jun 13 14:25:08 EDT 2010

Gary, I've just had a look at the DE1. It is worth every penny of the $150
price - I am definately going to get one (hurry up Christmas :-). It blows
my Digilent board out of the water. It looks like a perfect board for just
about any FPGA Vintage Computer System On a Chip design.
Kudos for your great work.
Has anyone ever designed a 6309 CPU core?
Thanks - John