[Coco] DriveWire on the DE1

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Jun 12 19:13:46 EDT 2010

On 06/12/2010 05:45 PM, sales at gimechip.com wrote:
> I have got to go check this out. I have an older version of it
> (CC3FPGA) running on the digilent spartan board - looks like i need a
> newer board now judging by these posts...

I hope the Digilent board isn't obsolete.  I haven't even finished
modifying mine for 6-bit color.  I don't think the DE1 is running faster
then the Digilent Spartan board.  But my understanding is that Gary
helped Boisy and others port his HDL code to the other board (presumably
because that's what somebody else had?)  Or something like that.  I
would be very disappointed though to find the Spartan board dropped from
further development before I even get mine up and running...

JCE