[Coco] Message from John of gimechip.com

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Fri Jun 11 22:51:25 EDT 2010

Gene, I used to read the list posts via google - they would show up when I
would be searching google for coco stuff. I remember seeing your name in
some of those searches. Thanks for the welcome - most of the stuff I design
is for the CoCo, but some is for Timex & Sinclair - I hope to find a place
to post that someday too. I am also working on a clone of the Aamber Pegasus
which was a neat 6809 machine. It, like the ZX81, used the CPU for video
generation - if you disable the FIRQ, then the Aamber loses video buts is
Waaayyyy faster - sort of like the ZX81 FAST mode.

-John