[Coco] Replacing Dynamic RAM with Static RAM

Stephen Adolph twospruces at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 20:37:07 EDT 2010

J&R,
Whats your name btw.

I have circuit boards for another project that should have all the
connectivity and stuff needed to implement this.  I just don't know
what the logic design is.  So, we could avoid PCB costs too, at least
for low volumes.

I'm also quite good at the soldering part.

Steve

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:40 PM,  <sales at gimechip.com> wrote:
> Absolutely - putting the logic into a CPLD would be ideal. The ideal latch
> would be a 9-bit non-transparent if you decide to put the design into a CPLD
> - you can use the schematic entry and let the development suite generate the
> HDL's. I'll send you all of the info when I get it together, if you want -
> just let me know - I love working out this stuff. It's like a puzzle, only
> way better :-)
> J&R
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Adolph" <twospruces at gmail.com>

>>> coco3.com and maltemedia for any who want to make use of it.