[Coco] Replacing Dynamic RAM with Static RAM

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Jun 11 12:38:33 EDT 2010

Please note that CoCo3.com been having a bit of a problem with hackers
and all uploaded pixs are gone.

This is not the first time that post or uploads have been lost at
CoCo3.  About a year ago, CoCo3 lost years of posts by me and other
users on the site.

Also, a number of long time "free" hosting site have killed off their
service (like AOL) and taken a number of old time CoCo sites with them.

A good rule on the net these days is post on your own site if you want
make sure it stays there.

Steve Bjork