[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 18:27:45 EDT 2010

On Thursday 10 June 2010, Lothan wrote:
> [...]

Well, if you had been without a landline for over 3 weeks since the first of
the year, an 8 day week here, 9 or 10 days there, another week 2 weeks
later.  And the only way to get it fixed was to call the Public Service
Commission.  The 800 number?  Doesn't have repair service in the computer
menu anymore.  With no offering of a re-bate come billing time, would you
stick around and fight with 50 year old buried copper?  Verizon doesn't have
a quarter to call anybody that might care, they want FIOS systems only.
Scrooom, and the camel that rode in on them.  $107.95 for the freedom plan
and 1.5 megabit DSL.  vs $69.95 for the freedom plan and 3 megabit network.
It becomes a no brainer after so long.

Which would _you_ druther have?

--
Cheers, Gene