[Coco] cococoding.com

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 04:01:01 EDT 2010

Sure, I'd love to see more 6809 books.  I don't have a scanner here,
but if you get the thing into a PDF, I can process it for OCR etc.
If anyone has Acrobat Pro and wants to help OCRing/optimizing scans, I
have put together a pretty nice automation script that usually turns
out good results.  It takes quite some time to process the files, but
you can do other things with the PC while it runs in the background.