[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Jun 9 20:20:54 EDT 2010

At 09:57 PM 6/8/2010, you wrote:
>On Tuesday 08 June 2010, Roger Taylor wrote:
> >The CoCo Gallery has yet again been removed from coco3.com due to
> >abuse by some unknown spambot or source linked to the zettapetta
> >attack thing.  Whoever the bastard is somehow knew to tap into the
> >part of the system that casts a shadow around pictures.  Because my
> >gallery config uses the shadow on all pictures, this rat went to work
> >quick and got his way.  The gallery is gone.
>
>Which is too bad.

Another thing that is too bad is that somebody just filed a complaint
through godaddy that my WhoIs record was invalid.  I just about fell
out of my chair.  The attacks just keep coming.  Right after I posted
that my google rating was excellent, I get this.  Godaddy charged my
credit card $9.95 and basically said, "somebody filed a complaint",
and therefore according to your agreeement, we charged you a
fee.  WHAT?  And yep, the charge is there, and godaddy shows it in my
account payments.

I'm going to call them and get the source of the complaint.

--
~ Roger Taylor