[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:56:43 EDT 2010

This is why my hosting center was in my basement!
I went with Covad DSL for several years.  The 'business' level service
was spendy, about $90 a month to get static IP, but every time I
called I actually got a competent person right away, and they didn't
start with "please reboot your router".

Sadly, I had to cancel a year ago due to AT&T's incompetence.  Covad
had amazing service, but AT&T had equally amazingly crappy copper that
they refused to fix.