[Coco] What happened to the list?

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu Jun 3 21:17:35 EDT 2010

Hello Coco Folks

I really haven't had time to do any more than read the list every day.

Guess who dug out the  "Mastering OS-9 on the Color Computer 3"
Thank goodness I bought a copy over 13 years ago from
Francis G. Swygert.   I

So far I don't know enough of  the symbols and  syntax  yet.
The Getting Started NitrOS-9 book  has  got me fired up.. With these
two books and       the Tandy OS-9 Manual should have all the answers.
If not I can always post my question on the LIST.

Have a great Summer

John