[Coco] QST Product Review columns and test reports

Wed Jun 23 03:50:57 EDT 2010

 Hi,

I spotted this on comp.sys.6809:

I found on this site a desciption enough succcincte, it is necessary to look
in July 1984.
http://87.225.43.62/ALL%20ARRL%20TESTS/ARRL%20reviews/Reviews.htm
That must be a very rare product.

de news: eOKdnbVCz4qEHoPRnZ2dnUVZ_v2dnZ2d at earthlink.com...