[Coco] Darwin, Corewar, Network Tierra,...

Adam Young ay235 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 20:46:22 EDT 2010

All,

I just joined this mailing list and wanted to say hello to
everyone. I have read a couple of messages already and I am
humbled by the hardware expertise in this forum!

I think the 6809 is the cleanest and most well-thought
out hybrid 8/16 bit processor there ever was and this has turned
me into a bit of a coconut over the years. I am doing some research
with my former faculty advisor and others that employs a 6809
virtual machine and I'd like to go over it at some point.
But before getting into that, has everyone here heard of Darwin,
Corewar, and/or Network Tierra?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corewar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_%28programming_game%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tierra_%28computer_simulation%29