[Coco] DE1 expansion connectors "pitch" width

sales at gimechip.com sales at gimechip.com
Sun Jun 13 15:18:53 EDT 2010

What is the "pitch" of the DE1 expansion connectors? Is it 2.54mm or 2.0mm, or something else? I've decided to lay out a quick design for 2-megs static RAM and an additional PS/2 port to plug into one of the expansion connectors. As I don't have a DE1 I'll have to rely on you folks to examine the design and let me know if it's feasible. I am working on the schematic right now, but I need the info on the pin spacing of the expansion connectors. Thanks - John