[Coco] Cobbler and hard disks was:Re: shell in NitrOS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:58:33 EST 2010

I think the Tandy hard disk interface was either a propriety one or a SASI
inteface, but I think the former. There were drivers and descriptors on the
Level 1 disks.
--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975