[Coco] rolladex

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:33:35 EST 2010

G'day, mate!

> If nobody else sends you a copy
> before I find mine, I will send you what I have (can find).

Thanks for that.

I, too had a love afair with the Commodore Amiga (still do). I had an Amiga
500 first, and have added 2 Amiga 2000HD/030 to that.

Sadly, they are in storage at this time, along with my Colour Computer,
until I come back from my trip to the Philippines (Feb thru April).

I'm doing everything on the Vcc Emulator at this time... I can't get #$%&
MESS to work on this Acer Aspire 5315 running WinXP.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975