[Coco] Rescue on Fractulus

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 04:17:42 EST 2010

To answer my own question.....

The document file for Rescue on Fractulus (Coco3 version) is on the maltedmedia ftp site:

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/NEWLY-RECEIVED/Rescue%20on%20Fractalus%20I%20(1985)(Lucasfilm).7z

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975