[Coco] [coco] OS-9 Level Two BBS

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:14:29 EST 2010

George,
the manual for OS9 Level II BBS is available on the maltedmedia ftp site in
the NEWLY-RECEIVED directory.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975