[Coco] EB301 modules from A7 company

Matthew Reed mkr at trs-80.org
Wed Jan 6 20:30:53 EST 2010

Sean wrote:
> That sucks, tomorow was supposed to be their free stuff day!
>
> http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/11/sparkfuns_free_day_january_7th.html

It says at the bottom of the SparkFun news page:

"Our site has been up and down today from the unprecedented load we're
seeing.  We're tuning our entire site, top to bottom and inside and out
to handle this torrent.  We're also shaving off a few features of the
website (temporarily) to make everything faster, such as rating
comments.  After Free Day has passed we'll re-enable everything we've
disabled to weather the storm."

So I imagine this problem is just temporary.

--
Matthew Reed
http://www.trs-80.org
mkr at trs-80.org