[Coco] For Gene Heskett

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Feb 20 13:49:18 EST 2010

On Saturday 20 February 2010, Robert Gault wrote:
>Gene,
>
>I'm having problems trying to send you email at your Verizon address. It
> could be an AT&T problem or something at Verizon. Any ideas or do you have
> an alternate address?
>
>Robert

Sorry Robert, must be time I call them and vent some smoke at those jerks I
guess.  In the meantime use <gene.heskett at gmail.com>, or even
<gheskett at wdtv.com> if gmail has a problem too.  I have a lifetime account at
the station yet.  Not too sure about the spam filtering there, its sorta
porous. :-)