[Coco] I need copies of unmodified OS-9 disk images

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:30:31 EST 2010

I am trying to get my system setup better, now that I have MESS working more correctly. I have tried to install MV using the disk images I found online. All of the OS-9 images I have are modified versions of the originals. I would really like to have unmodified copies of:

OS-9 Level 2 System Master
OS-9 Level 2 Basic09/Config
OS-9 Level 2 Development System Disk 1
OS-9 Level 2 Development System Disk 2
OS-9 Level 2 MultiVue Disk 1
OS-9 Level 2 MultiVue Disk 2
OS-9 C Language Disk

Does anyone on this list have unmodified copies of these disks, and would you be willing to part with a copy of each?

I am using NitrOS-9, but I need the original disks so I can see their contents and organization as they were originally distributed. Then I can figure out how to build a NitrOS-9 version of each disk, and include all the latest additions.

Thanks,
Wayne