[Coco] DECB under HTML 5 was: DECB emulator/virtual implementation in NitrOS9

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Dec 31 12:39:33 EST 2010

That article is like an Idea that I had over this winter break for a
portable version of an easy to use BASIC (like DECB) but use HTML 5 as
its I/O system.  It would be much like PERL on a web server but kept
limited so its easy to code in.  (If you need more power than use
another language.)

Maybe that is a direction that Super BASIC could move in also.

Steve Bjork