[Coco] DECB emulator/virtual implementation in NitrOS9

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Dec 30 22:56:33 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 07:07:56PM -0600, L. Curtis Boyle wrote:
> Burke&Burke used to sell a product like this RSB.

RSB should be on maltedmedia <somewhere>.

I also have it on http://www.sdc.org/~goosey/os9/rsb.zip with the docs
in .../rsbdoc.zip and a ready-to-run version in .../rsb03.zip

The other version (by Dekok?) was called Rusty, and I have never
actually seen it.

It is my understanding that all the B&B stuff is now shareware.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard