[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:46:31 EST 2010

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> Ok.. well I can't explain or reproduce this behavior.  It's working
> fine here on linux 64, so I think it will be best to just wait for me
> to make a package and we'll see if the one I build works any better
> for you.  I want to sort of the display issue, the fonts are too big,
> but once that is done I'll make packages for all the platforms.

And, naturally, after I cleaned up and rebuilt both server and UI from
scratch (for about the fourth time), things started working.  It
"remembers" all parameters now.

Spotted a bug, I think:  I have MIDI disabled per your suggestion, but the
UI really has problems when you use the MIDI pulldown under that
circumstance.  Probably should be picked up on the initial configuration
read and be grayed out on the UI?

Steve