[Coco] Looking for 720k 3.5in floppy's

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:41:55 EST 2010

A quick search for 3.5" double-density 720K floppy disks came up with over
10 pages of results in the Yahoo search engine. An example is:

http://www.floppydisk.com/ - they have 5.25" and 3.5" disks, double density
and high density. It seems the smallest order is a pack of 50 for $49.50
(.99 each)

Wayne