[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 09:57:20 EST 2010

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> Sources are always available via CVS from sourceforge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/drivewireserver/
>
> If you're familiar with eclipse, it *should* be as simple as checking
> out the source via CVS and importing the tree into Eclipse.  Of
> course, it sometimes doesn't go quite that smoothly.

Well, I installed eclipse (all 37+ packages) and was able to perform
something that claimed to be an import of my local CVS tree.  Then...
what?  Eclipse has nothing that says "compile" or "build".  There is no
obvious way to specify the two paths needed by ANT when I build on the
command line.

On its own, it did... something that resulted in a cascade of error
messages on the bottom of the workplace.  I assume this was due to the
lack of proper path setup for the libraries.

I can still run the ant build from the 'java' subdirectory on the command
line, but it does not construct the GUI tool.

Steve