[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:42:22 EST 2010

Eclipse is a massive environment, with literally hundreds of options.
Add in the huge variety of plugins and libraries available and it's
quite easy to create a configuration on your machine that is nearly
impossible to recreate on another.  I've had some amount of luck
helping others to create a DriveWire build environment, it's a pretty
simple program really, but no reason to create a headache if you don't
have interest in building the source.  I'll make some "binaries" soon.

Here's a screenshot of the results of a hard night's work:

https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/home/gallery/dw4gui_ex1.gif

I think it's getting pretty close to "right".  With the new layout you
can do just about any operation in a couple clicks.

-Aaron