[Coco] LHA question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 26 20:03:24 EST 2010

On Sunday, December 26, 2010 07:57:34 pm Wayne Campbell did opine:

> It has been some time since I used lha. However, if memory serves me at
> all, there is an option to allow duplicate files/dirs.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Wayne

I found since I posted this, that adding a '-x2 -w=/dd' to the command
line, will convert the error to a memory overflow exit that takes a couple
of minutes to fall out.

{t2|07}/S1:lha a -P9 -x2 -w=/dd -r maxtor.lzh /dd/maxtor/

Creating archive : maxtor.lzh

Memory overflow
LHA Error #2
ERROR #001

And of course no trace of the archive exists.  To bad it doesn't have a -
vvvv switch to turn on verbose debugging.

Thanks