[Coco] Need a dir -e but extended.

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 26 19:06:43 EST 2010

On Saturday 25 December 2010 11:25:41 gene heskett wrote:
> On Saturday, December 25, 2010 11:12:57 am Richard E. Crislip did opine:
>
> [...]
> > >
> > > Good heavens no, can't have that.  Somebody here has to do the work!
> >
> > WORK!!! Those dirty four letter words, this is supposed to be a family
> > ML 8-)))
>
> Ooops, sorry
>
> > I told my director, when the day comes that I find myself consistantly
> > calling what I do WORK, is the day I pull the trigger on Social
> > Security and retire... again.
>
> I did that back in 2002, but they still haven't gotten the message. When I
> do show up, they complain I'm late for work. ;-)
>
> I may be busy for several weeks yet this spring.  Raising our digital power
> by 4x without buying us a whole new half million dollar box.  I've located
> a 40kw box that I can use for a linear amp.  But the required mask filter
> is going to cost more than the used transmitter.  But it will likely be me
> issuing orders and running my chopsaw & torch making the coaxial plumbing
> required.  Not to mention playing monkey on high ladders putting it all
> together.
>
> Keeps me out of the bars don'tcha know.
>
> Merry Christmas, all.

What can I say, we gotta have a reason to get up in the morning ot else we'll
rust up and die. That will happen soon enough, but let's forestall it as ling
as possible. I hope to be able to use your utlilty soon. I like the idea of
making DSAVE more useful.

Thanks for the URL.

See folks... this is not entirely OT 8-))).