[Coco] New edition 6 os9 makdir posted to my web page

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Dec 25 12:28:13 EST 2010

On Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:17:34 pm Luis Fernández did opine:

> Sorry I'm new, what is your website

Not exactly well known except on a couple mailing lists, this one and the
emc list.

<http://gene.homelinux.net:85/gene>

Scroll down and look for the link that says "Genes-os9-stf" when you hover
the mouse over it.

That is not a web server account, and explains the :85 in the address, it
bypasses the ISP's blockage of incoming port 80 that most do in order to
force one to use their servers, which they then wrap up in advertising.

That is actually this machine.  And no adverts., just some blatant blowing
of an old farts horn. ;-)  And its running linux of course.  The only
windows allowed here are the glass ones you can see through.