[Coco] My Coco .dsk shared directory

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 09:51:41 EST 2010

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010, Bruce James wrote:

> After posting this yesterday I recieved a request to remove all from my dropbox
> because of copyright infringment.so I have done so..
> I am sorry I have done this and will no longer do anything like this ever again.

Can you clarify whether or not it was Dropbox themselves who made this
request?  They claim to not have the ability to access your files in an
unencrypted form and I'd like to know whether they're liars before using
the service.

If it was the copyright holder who saw them as a public share, then of
course they are within their rights to make this request.