[Coco] Need a dir -e but extended.

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Dec 22 21:25:10 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 03:12:53PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> Can someone refresh my memory?  Please?

I don't know of anything quite like that, but it could be useful.

Didn't see anything useful on the princeton or rtsi indexes, but from
the PCCC bbs index I found:

DSKOPTM.PAK            5,248 Shows disk information and FAT
FILEDATA.AR            6,054 Supplies all disk file information.
FSTATS.ARC             6,146 Shows all file info & optional segment list.

Which might be what you're looking for.  (Just a guess, I have no
actual access to the files.)  Ring any bells?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard