[Coco] Need to replace deteriorated original disks

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Wed Dec 22 01:51:37 EST 2010

I'm working on version of Z-89 for modern media.  What has slowed me
down a bit was the lost of CoCo development system.  It was stolen about
8 years ago from my storage unit.

I've been slowly rebuilding the source code from backup floppies and may
have working system sometime after the new year.

Steve (Zaxxon) Bjork