[Coco] Thermal Roll Paper for TP-10

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Dec 20 15:47:53 EST 2010

On Monday, December 20, 2010 03:43:08 pm Bruce W. Calkins did opine:

> The only thing I've come up with would be to cut a  roll of thermal fax
> machine paper to fit.  If you are lucky it will be 8-1/2" and you could
> get two rolls out of it.  I never did get one, and it is probably just
> as well, given the paper supply situation.
>
> Bruce W.

Particularly since there is _nothing_ archival quality about that stuff.
Cold snap maybe but a heat snap is far worse, time & light exposure also
figure into it.  Its a great paper to print receipts on because the receiver
of the receipt generally has a blank piece of paper in less than 6 months.

and 20 years ago there were people around who exploited that vanishing ink,
I was the victim of it once.