[Coco] Yaright on OSK M4 -> 6x09

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Dec 16 00:25:53 EST 2010

On Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:00:00 am Willard Goosey did opine:

> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 08:44:06PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 14, 2010 08:21:58 pm Willard Goosey did opine:
> > > GNU obstack.h completely blows c_prep19's mind.  There are macros
> > > that are nearly a full screen long!
> >
> > Then its very likely that MW c.prep will also dirty its breeches badly
> > enough to take the machine down.
>
> Oh, yes, I'm sure.  I don't even have the original c.prep on my hard
> drive.  C.prep is another copy of c_prep, in case something calls CC1
> instead of cc252.
>
> > > C_prep19 has a line-length limit of 250 characters.
> >
> > At the time I did that, I sweat pseudo blood to get it that big.
>
> And for reasonable code it's plenty.  I just wasn't expecting GNU
> bloat hiding in OSK code.
>
> >Do you
> >
> > have the src for that? I may be able to find it on my machine
> > someplace if you would like to try.
>
> I'm not sure if I have the source for c_prep19 or not. If you uploaded
> it to RTSI I do.
>
> >Yes, I had worked on it some more since the 1993
> >
> > c.prep19, but was never happy that I was actually making an
> > improvement.
> >
> > I have a /dd/maxtor/c.src/cpreps/cp22 directory that would be my last
> > pass at it in 1995.  If you'd like I can ar or lha it and put it up
> > on my web page.  Maybe someone else can pick up this ball and carry
> > it.  Just name your compression poison preferences.
>
> Sure, that would be cool.  I don't know if anybody would do anything
> with it.  lha for me, please.

Alright, as soon as I can remember the syntax to just have it grab that
whole directory, that way its all in one tree when you unpack it.

"lha a -r -L cp22.lzh CP22/" built it.

Its in the link Genes-os9-stf now, cheers Willard.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)