[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #2 mp3 file

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:02:38 EST 2010

Thanks for posting the recording for the conference!

Would it be of interest to file these audio logs after running them through
some basic audio processing? the way Skype works the final audio capture can
have some wild level changes throughout - I've been working on radio for far
too long so I couldn't resist processing it and listening to the whole thing
after an audio nudge and massage ;-)

File size will remain pretty much the same, it's just that the audio levels
within the file behave in a more civilized manner.

-- RP