[Coco] Quick Poll

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 2 07:11:20 EST 2010

Hi,

Well I guess I would've expected about 3 or 4, so that's not too bad.
Thanks for taking the time to respond.

The reason I mention it is that very shortly I'm going to release a binary
for the DE1 that is a Coco 1/2 emulator (not quite as exciting as Coco3FPGA,
I know, but a start). And the reason I asked about HDBDOS is that, atm, it
is the only practical way to run software on it. It should simply be a
matter of dumping a CF image from a working Coco/HDBDOS setup, and copying
it to an SD card.

Early days and a few details to work out, but it does actually run now. More
details to follow.

Would appreciate some help in testing the emulation etc if you guys get some
spare time.

Regards,