[Coco] cloud-9Tech

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Wed Dec 1 13:04:40 EST 2010

Try using 8.8.8.8 as your dns server.
(Google open public dns)

What is Google Public DNS?
Google Public DNS is a free, global Domain Name System (DNS) resolution service, that you can use as an alternative to your current DNS provider.

To try it out:

Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers or
Read our configuration instructions.
If you decide to try Google Public DNS, your client programs will perform all DNS lookups using Google Public DNS.