[Coco] Looking for 720k 3.5in floppy's

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Tue Dec 28 16:24:21 EST 2010

Hey all,

Several months ago, there was mention on the list of a few sources where u could still order new double density 720k 3.5in floppy disks that would work on a coco.  I can't seem to find those posts and wondered if anyone could repost those sources.  As much as I love DW and other floppy drive simulators, theres some games/applications that ONLY will run from a real disk.  I only have a handful of them here and its frustrating to have to reuse them over and over.  Any help would be appreciated.

- Todd Wallace