[Coco] [CoCo] New CoCoDskUtil Ready sorry was plain

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:04:11 EST 2010

sorry was plain in previous letters

Friends do not understand English well and I am new to the listbut in two weeks (2 Month, jeje) I built a utility built into windows to see and review DSK I saw no goodtoolshed does many things but commands
Soon the publishesThe 0.8 betaCOCO copy of PC and vice versa, by dragging and droppingFormats, desfracment, orders DSK.FAT Check ErrorsSEE Track and Sectors like coconut green screenBAS Convert BIN to ASC and vice versaView and edit text DSKView and edit HEX DSKDelete PC and DSKCOMING OS9 and NITRO, 40 tarck, 80 tack and DDINGLISH AND SPANISH
If anyone wants me in evidence and I accept improvementsIf you know a better Please specifyI did it because they got nothing better
My small blog :http://luis45ccs.blogspot.com/2010/11/coco-radio-shark-trs-80-color-computer.html
Download:http://www.4shared.com/file/dDJNTb7u/CoCoDskUtil.html